Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kaydie by Penny Zeller

KaydieKaydie, Montana Skies Series #2

 Kaydie, second book in Penny Zeller`s series Montana Skies takes place in Pine Haven in Montana Territory. She lives with her sister McKenzie and husband Zach Sawyer on their ranch. Kaydence moved to be with her sister after her abusive husband was killed. This story has many sub stories – abuse, prejudice, daughter/parents relationship, dysfunctional families and more.

This is a tender love story of heartache and healing, of lies they believe, of how God can work through any circumstance to have good come out of it. It can easily stand by itself, though i will want to read book one – McKenzie when i find it.

I found Penny`s character building to be a bit of Lori Wick`s style – where the man is almost unbelievably understanding of women.  The characters (other than the one flaw, in my mind) are well written and believable.  I found myself being drawn into the story very quickly. I will be looking for more of Penny`s books.

I received this book from Penny. The thoughts expressed in this book are mine alone. It is available from all Christian book stores.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marianne~

    I wanted to thank you for your awesome review of Kaydie. I am thrilled that you enjoyed reading it!

    May the Lord bless your week and thank you again!

    Writing for His Glory,
    Penny Zeller

    ReplyDelete